Diwali is the festival of lights which is remove darkness. Diwali is the major festival in India celebrated on 14th day of Kartik month as per the hindu Lunar calendar. It is believed on this day Shri Rama returned to Ayodhya after long an axile of 14 years. People celebrated of joyous occasion of the returned their Lord Rama by cleaning house, distributing sweets and lightning their houses with diyas. This festival called Deepavali also because Deepavali is the festival of Deepak or diyas. Diyas lightning their houses and paths.
How to celebrate Eco-Friendly and Ailment-Free Diwalli
Diwali is the festival of lights. Now days people celebrate this festival by burning crackers and fireworks mostly. Different kind of fireworks, different kind of variety easily available in the market and which is so many expensive people spend thousands rupees to buy fireworks without realizing that affecting environment as well as health individuals. We can guide you that How to celebrate Eco-Friendly and Ailment-Free Diwalli . Here is the few effects of fireworks people should know about.....
also:- Free Download HD Wallpaper
Firecrackers have the following constituents as per Bombay National History Society Laboratory, Mumbai :
• Highly toxic heavy metals like cadmium, lead, copper, manganese, zinc, sodium, magnesium and potassium.
• Few of the aforesaid metals are in the form of nitrites and nitrates.
• Sulphates and phosphates
For the layman, the following are the ways in which the aforesaid chemicals harm the environment:
• Barium, Cadmium, Sodium, Mercury, Nitrate and Nitrite are major air pollutants.
• The smoke that emanates from crackers pollutes the air as well as the environment because of the chemicals used in manufacturing them.
• The smoke contains tiny metallic particles and produces smog.
• The RSPM, Respirable Suspended Particulate Material level goes up during Diwali making the air unhealthy to breath.
• The Carbon Dioxide emitted while burning firecrackers is a major cause for global warming.
• Diwali also sees a great amount of non-biodegradable dry waste in the form of papers, plastics and firework covers causing soil pollution.
• Recent studies have shown that the chemical particles also contaminate the water bodies. They penetrate the soil and even result in the contamination of the ground water making it unfit for consumption.
Noise is the unwanted sound which can make the people deaf. Fireworks produce much higher sound waves which is so harmful for the people. During Diwali the decibel levels go up to 125 dB which is equivalent to the noise produced by a military jet at the time of take off. The noise level allowed by the Government is only 55 dB during daytime and 45dB during night, but these limits are crossed by a great extent causing environmental hazards.Firecrackers produce sounds which are much higher in decibels tolerable for the human ear.
We should celebrate Eco-Friendly Diwali without make noise and pollution free Diwali. Diwali can be celebrate by Lightning to Diyas and Distribute Sweets to friends and relatives and also by wishing Happy Diwali 2016. It is the time to go to Green Diwali. This year let us burn these crackers and fireworks in small quantities. You can spend money to buy new clothes and books on this festival and so many people feed the poor people and arranged some gifts on Diwali festival. We should teach our children's to celebrate Eco-Friendly Diwali. Let us make this Eco-friendly Diwali
so this was my post about How to celebrate Eco-Friendly and Ailment-Free Diwalli and I would like to wish you clean and safe Happy Diwali 2016 if you wish us the same so pleas like and share our post by given social buttons.